SkHackerMember Since 30 Jul 2012
Offline Last Active Feb 10 2015 10:04 PM
It all started in class 10th with HTML coding, which was a magic for me then, because I was actually able to implement most of the things which I saw on webpages.
Since then I kept on learning different languages in the field of software development, Web designing and development, Robotics and inventing many logic for critical problems in programming. I thought I was addicted to programming, which indeed is true even now.
Today I have a collection of 18 programming languages in my resume. I have also developed many small and big projects some of which are mentioned below.
- A neural network program to act like human brain. Coming Soon....
- Made a touch table like microsoft in extremely low cost.
- Made a touch surface in extremely low cost
- Implementing touch facility on any even surface using Matlab.
- A Software for Indian Amy (Details are closed).
- Natural Language Processor.
- GUI.H header file for graphics programming in C with features like mouse control, threading, event handle, file browsing etc.
- Controlling a computer using some real world objects like an instrument box - programmed in MATLAB.
- Small application softwares and websites for my college.
- Quadcopter with a wireless controller.
- Online music library with efficient search features.
- Path planning robots to be used for advanced car systems.
As I am new to the world of sharing knowledge over web so you would still find less number of blogs of me. I will be uploading my other projects and their details in near future.
Till then Bye
- Group Member
- Active Posts 14
- Profile Views 8064
- Member Title CC Newcomer
- Age 28 years old
- Birthday May 20, 1990
Programming, Hacker's Antitrust,
Artifitially Inteligent Robots
Visual Basic .NET