I need a software which allows to do a few things, but looking around I couldn't find anything ready to use, so I've decided to make it by myself.
I already have programming experience, but with web oriented languages, such as PHP.
The software should look like "Windows' Paint", but much easier.
Here what I should do with the software:
- create an image deciding its size in pixels
- set an image as background or import an image which will cover the entire area (stretched if the image area is bigger than the image to apply over it, I don't need to keep the aspect ratio)
- import images (jpg and png) to put over the background (their size must not change, they have to be the same as the imported image)
- move the imported images to position them in the wanted place
- write text choosing only given fonts (not all the fonts installed on the PC) and sizes (set as small, medium, large)
- save the image created as jpg
That's all what the software should permit to do.
Both the images and fonts have to be chosen from a predefined set, so I think to put them into folders and then the software will look inside them.
The software must work on Windows.
I don't need a nice interface, I only need that it works.
Which is the best and easiest way to make a software like that?
Which tools and programming language are better to use?
Don't tell me to use Publisher-like softwares, they are way too complex for my purpose.
Edited by Alhazred, 09 January 2016 - 05:40 AM.