Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

how to open modal in modal using bootstrap

bootstrap picture display modal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 LDDbyD

LDDbyD

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:19 AM

Hello,

I use Bootstrap and found the modal function that is awsome, but I would like to do something more complexe:

I have a thumbnail and the original picture.

I have a modal that display some photos about my project; those photos are the thumbnails.

I am on the modal, over the basic page, and I would like to display the original picture in a new modal over the one I'm on (or something as fancybox but over a modal).

Do anyone has an idea?

If not, perhaps you can tell me about a good link to do something like this http://tympanus.net/...andingPreview/

I mean on click, the original picture is displayed on a specified space as a google image search. This tympanus expanding preview crash my own css style, and I don't want to look for every details to get what I want; in this case, I would like to find an API or a module simple to setup and ready and easy to use. So, I looked up to find what google use to display pictures, but I do not know what are the best words to use, 'cause when I try something as "slider" or "slideshow" I only find google slide app...

Bye!

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download