Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Photoshop CC

roger

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 JasonButts

JasonButts

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:16 AM

Anyone,

My name is Jason Butts and I am the Photographer/Photo-editor for King Cotton CDJR and FORD. Basically I Take interior and exterior photos of the vehicle, resize them, add a background and a shadow. I have already Shortened this process by Using actions in photoshop, but what i am trying to do is come up with some sort of script to run multiple actions simultaneously, making it an automated process. I am NOT a programmer and have no idea how to script. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

V/R

Jason Butts

I've tried that and the finalized result doesnt come out right. What I want to do is a devise script that will run image processor. then trace the vehicle copy and paste it to a background, resize to properly fit the backround, create a new layer, shade new layer black, then gaussian blur the new layer and resize to fit vehicle to act as a shadow.

the part in which i am having troubles is tracing the vehicle. i was thinking maybe if i create a library of already traced vehicles of all makes and models that we offer i would be able to implement that into a script to make the process automated instead of having to trace every individual vehicle manually. note that only the drivers side corner shot applies to this. I will post an example of this photo angle

post-59097-0-30773100-1448473173_thumb.j

this is the background post-59097-0-76541900-1448473498_thumb.j