Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Feedback on a website?

html website css feedback

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jmancuso

Jmancuso

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:36 AM

So I am planning on building a portfolio website template aimed at local photographers. I would like feedback on the CONCEPT of the website.

Before clicking the link below, the concept of the website is to give the website to a client where the client can easily click around on the page and edit stuff in real time in a super easy way. Instead of having to communicate with the web developer to change simple things, or having to learn wordpress or some other complex templated site, this is built for dummies. Also note that it will eventually have an admin login with a strong password and all that good stuff so all the editing won't be there for guests.

Click the content around the page, edit and hit [Save] at the top of the page. Let me know how it works. I've only tested it in Chrome so far.

http://tonimancusophoto.com/index.php

Make sure index.php is at the end since it will default to index.html at the moment.

#2 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:23 PM

First of all, take into account that a website must tell the viewer what's it about.

In regards of that I think you need a header who tells two things: That's a photography services site, and who is the photographer.

Also the chance to add an special offer to clients would be good.

#3 charlesdavis

charlesdavis

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:25 PM

You need to give rights to users and also creates the Image modifying editor so that users can easily edited the Photos there..

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download