Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Member title

member title

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:01 AM

Since the time I've registered, this forums has underwent several changes, and I believe my member title wasn't updated. I'd like to request a change (god feels weird, and besides, I'm not as nearly as good), or if someone could tell me where I could change it... it's getting harder and harder to navigate web sites, or it's just me getting old...

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.

#2 Alexander

Alexander

YOL9

• 3963 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Hello FlyingDutchman, I'll assume we changed a few members titles awhile back during a contest, or promotion, or similar and manually put you back to programming god instead, and it stuck as a custom title afterwards.

I've removed that line and it appears to be a properly rendered title (all hail a leader of CC, now!)

edit: if you go to your profile, and find the "edit profile" button in the upper-right portion, there should be a box to change your member title if it is available to you, as well.

Alexander.

Edited by Alexander, 24 August 2014 - 01:40 PM.

All new problems require investigation, and so if errors are problems, try to learn as much as you can and report back.

#3 Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

Thank you kindly Alexander.

Now, as a future leader, back to hostile takeover planning...

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.

#4 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

Since the time I've registered, this forums has underwent several changes, and I believe my member title wasn't updated. I'd like to request a change (god feels weird, and besides, I'm not as nearly as good), or if someone could tell me where I could change it... it's getting harder and harder to navigate web sites, or it's just me getting old...

You are getting old, and ranting, and grumpy. Sounds like an ancient Greek God, maybe your member title was right, just not for the right reasons, lol

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download