Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

This site has changed.

codecall profile

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 RoboticForest

RoboticForest

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C++

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:57 AM

Wow! I didn't realize it had been over four years since I posted anything on here. This site has changed tremendously, and it's looking and working fantastically. :biggrin:

I do have one question though. Is there any way that I could get rid of the old biography section in my profile? I tried to update my profile a bit last night and I didn't see a way to change/delete that area.

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, but millions of electrons were severely inconvenienced.

#2 Sundance

Sundance

CC Devotee

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, PHP, Python, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:44 AM

I went ahead and removed it for you, but you should be able to do it from this link http://forum.codecal...sercp&tab=core

Also, welcome back! Hope to see you posting around here some more! :D

Edited by Kadence, 16 August 2014 - 01:45 AM.

Please read the

FaQ & Guidelines

#3 Alexander

Alexander

YOL9

• 3963 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PHP, Assembly

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:35 AM

Ah welcome back, I think I recall your seeing your handle. I used to be Nullw0rm many'a'moons ago (yeck.)

All new problems require investigation, and so if errors are problems, try to learn as much as you can and report back.

#4 RoboticForest

RoboticForest

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

Thank you for the help Kadence. I saw that "About Me" replaced the old biography, but I didn't see anything there that could erase the old section. I also have a duplicate location and interests sections and I can't find anything to erase the old ones. Would you be able to help me with that as well? :)

So, Alexander, you used to be Nullw0rm.  I remember the name, but I'll have to look back through my history of posts to remember what we were talking about. Why the change?

It's nice to be back. Life really got in the way and I didn't end up ever doing much at my computer outside of checking email. Now I'm really making some headway on a CS degree so I plan (and hope) to be sticking around a bit more. :biggrin:

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, but millions of electrons were severely inconvenienced.

#5 Sundance

Sundance

CC Devotee

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, PHP, Python, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Done! :)

Please read the

FaQ & Guidelines

#6 RoboticForest

RoboticForest

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

:biggrin: Almost. Is there a way I can sent you a screen capture so I can show you what's going on?

#7 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others
  • Learning:Java, Others

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

Hey RS! Welcome back!

How does it feel to have K' as your personal assistant? Lol!

Changes are all nice, aren't they? Happy coding

#8 Sundance

Sundance

CC Devotee

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

:biggrin: Almost. Is there a way I can sent you a screen capture so I can show you what's going on?

- Screenshot it

- Crop it

- Upload it ot a image site

- PM me the pic

:)

Hey RS! Welcome back!

How does it feel to have K' as your personal assistant? Lol!

Changes are all nice, aren't they? Happy coding

Personal Moderator :P

Please read the

FaQ & Guidelines

#9 RoboticForest

RoboticForest

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:44 AM

Thanks BlackRabbit. The changes are really nice. :biggrin:

I'm sorry I dragged you in to such an ordeal to delete a couple lines of text Kadence. I guess my profile is just that old. :closedeyes:

#10 Sundance

Sundance

CC Devotee

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:04 AM

Thanks BlackRabbit. The changes are really nice. :biggrin:

I'm sorry I dragged you in to such an ordeal to delete a couple lines of text Kadence. I guess my profile is just that old. :closedeyes:

Do not worry about it, it's what we're here for! :)

Please read the

FaQ & Guidelines

#11 Alexander

Alexander

YOL9

• 3963 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PHP, Assembly

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

So, Alexander, you used to be Nullw0rm.  I remember the name, but I'll have to look back through my history of posts to remember what we were talking about. Why the change?

It's nice to be back. Life really got in the way and I didn't end up ever doing much at my computer outside of checking email. Now I'm really making some headway on a CS degree so I plan (and hope) to be sticking around a bit more. :biggrin:

When I became a member of the CC staff, that randomly generated name I had was a little silly and I thought my own name would make a nice fresh start.  :rolleyes: 

A CS degree sounds neat. Usually breaks away from things make for better insight in to what you want to really do, than just blindly following a passion you've learned.

Stick around! :P

All new problems require investigation, and so if errors are problems, try to learn as much as you can and report back.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: codecall, profile

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download