Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Virtual Keyboard

virtual text integrade keyboard

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 mihosa

mihosa

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:15 AM

Hello to everyone. 

I have a php website, in which i would like to integrade a virtual keyboard in any text boxes I have on it, including in google custom search.

I found in a website a virtual keyboard which is free for integrade in javascript code.

But when I am trying to use it, It appears the text box and the keyboard together.

I would like to know if there is any way to catch and use only the virtual keyboard in the existing text boxes in my page, I would like to take only the keyboard from the set of these both text box and keyboard and use it in my site.

I don't know if I am being understandable, if no please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

The keyboard, is from the website:  http://www.greywyver...script/keyboard

Thank you very much !!!

#2 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

Are you using the class for your input types? The VK says than wherever you put the class, you get a link to the VK.

[code]
<input type="text" value="" class="keyboardInput">
[/code]

#3 mihosa

mihosa

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

Hello, First of all thank you very much for your reply. 

I use the class input as the VK says in the site, with this part of code but when I am using it, it appears a new text box with the virtual keyboard in my page.

I would like to insert only the keyboard in already existing text boxes, even in google search, but I don't know how to insert it like that.

I tried to upload a picture to see how it appears, but I couldn't upload one.

I would like if it could be possible to dissapear the text box of the virtual keyboard and apply the keyboard only in any of the text boxes in my site.. !!!

Thank you very much in advance !!

Hello to everyone. 

I have a php website, in which i would like to integrade a virtual keyboard in any text boxes I have on it, including in google custom search.

I found in a website a virtual keyboard which is free for integrade in javascript code.

But when I am trying to use it, It appears the text box and the keyboard together.

I would like to know if there is any way to catch and use only the virtual keyboard in the existing text boxes in my page, I would like to take only the keyboard from the set of these both text box and keyboard and use it in my site.

I don't know if I am being understandable, if no please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

The keyboard, is from the website:  http://www.greywyver...script/keyboard

Thank you very much !!!

Attached Thumbnails

• VK.png

Edited by mihosa, 03 July 2014 - 12:32 AM.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download