Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Backup all database in mysql php

backup mysql php

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 robzuclm

robzuclm

CC Newcomer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

Any one you here how to backup all database in mysql php in web server? and do you guys here have also idea on how to install myphpmysql in web server we are using amazon linux emi

Edited by Roger, 10 June 2014 - 05:18 PM.
update title, tag

#2 Vaielab

Vaielab

Programming God

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1382 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

To backup database you should take a look at the command mysqldump

And for myphpmysql, I never actually heard of this, but after a quick google search, I found out it some sort of cheap phpmyadmin.

Who not using phpmyadmin, you will find a ton of tutorial on how to install this.

You can now stalk me on linkedin: http://ca.linkedin.c...elle/24/b44/88/ !

#3 PBJ

PBJ

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

rob,

In conjunction with the advice @Vaielab provided, feel free to take a look here. Also, why not just use phpmyadmin, it was designed to make managing a DBMS more simple, you can find a ton of bundles that include, PHP, Apache, and MySQL; they take care of the basic configuration and everything. Also, if you set up SID which is an interative SQL demonstrator, you can see your SQL statements execute as you write them. I personally use it before I even think of implementing SQL in my code; ensuring that the SQL commands themselves execute properly. 

#4 robzuclm

robzuclm

CC Newcomer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

yes thanks u for ur advice here guys..actually my problem right now i flow this procedure becoz im installing in amazon linux ami about phpmyadmin then i try to follow this procedure http://superuser.com...ux-ec2-instance but it give me a permission denied everytime i try to extract the tar file or try to create a folder

but when i try to show databases;

i can view the database but i can't create one i got this error 1045 access denied for user 'root'@localhost('using password:yes) when trying to connect.

how can i reset the password and username in linux?any one u here had idea? can i uninstall those install command in phpmyadmin but how?

Edited by robzuclm, 12 June 2014 - 10:02 PM.

#5 PBJ

PBJ

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:42 AM

rob,

I would suggest just installing XXAMP which configures everything for you. After that, you'll have to fire up your apache/mysql through the XXAMP control panel, and access your localhost. From there, you can go into your phpmyadmin, create a new user, and give the user global permissions. Try that, post any struggles you have.

installation instructions, for the Ubuntu distribution, and this should easily be transferable to other distributions.

Edited by PBJ, 13 June 2014 - 09:44 AM.

#6 robzuclm

robzuclm

CC Newcomer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:24 PM

mkdir /var/www/html/phpmyadmin: permission denied do you any idea here how to change permission that i can create folder and save files

#7 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

This is what you have to do to solve the permission error.