Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Replicating consciousness digitally, Conscientia Aequatio (a theoretical equation of consciousness) ~ by Jordan Micah Bennett.

consciousness conscientia aequatio

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 UniBrain

UniBrain

CC Regular

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, C#, PHP, Python, JavaScript, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Pascal, Assembly, Scheme, Prolog, Others
  • Learning:Others

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

PREFACE

Now, this post speaks to yet another revelation. It is exigent in describing a particular formulation/realization of mine, regarding the 

calculation which prescribes any consciousness.

CONSCIOUSNESS FORMULAE
Beknownst myself, consciousness refers to virtually limitless perception, scaling variably in a matter/pattern summation, bounded by some uncertainty ceiling u.

In the quandaries of quanta that be, unified fibres of cogency designs reality...

Perhaps, to construe the human consciousness, one shall absorb indubitably, the circuitous non-liminality amidst it;

conscious.mind.alive.jpg
figure 0.0, consciousness sparse formulation 

Consciousness is boundless, but bounded in the factum of it's inability to derive the universe's origin. Therein, consciousness equates unequivocally with recursive perceptive pattern. 

consciousness.png.jpg

figure 0.1, arbitrary consciousness semi-dense formulation 

cheers, 

Jordan Micah Bennett, unibrain

http://www.jordanbennett.tk

Attached Thumbnails

• conscious.mind.alive.jpg
  • consciousness.png.jpg

Edited by UniBrain, 23 May 2014 - 09:28 PM.

I wish nothing for myself; I wish solely that this consumptive existence is realigned... Such is perhaps attainable with science an technology... If cosmological constants yielded an energy transference bounded universe, by modus ponens, it perhaps follows that such constants are affixable... This universe is but a program whose underlying construct is starkly outdated....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: consciousness, conscientia aequatio

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download