Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

It's Official

new job

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 0xFACEB004

0xFACEB004

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, PHP, (Visual) Basic, JavaScript, Visual Basic .NET, Others
  • Learning:Assembly, Others

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:36 AM

Employment offer from Apple in-hand!

Will start hardware and iOS support training in a few weeks...and then will be able to sort that iPhone connectivity issue out for you Evan :D

FACEB00K Likes this.

#2 Sundance

Sundance

CC Devotee

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, PHP, Python, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:40 AM

Congratulations! :P Have fun! :) Be sure to give them the talk of how majorly insecure any iPhone running Siri is :P 

Please read the

FaQ & Guidelines

#3 0xDEADBEEF

0xDEADBEEF

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, C#, (Visual) Basic, Perl, Transact-SQL, Bash, Prolog, Others
  • Learning:Others

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

Excellent :) My web of minions experienced professionals grows ever bigger.

Creating SEGFAULTs since 1995.

#4 0xFACEB004

0xFACEB004

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, PHP, (Visual) Basic, JavaScript, Visual Basic .NET, Others

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

Thank you!

...and I think I will avoid the attention and just keep my head down with the other minions for a while Kady lol :P

FACEB00K Likes this.

#5 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others
  • Learning:Java, Others

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

Congratulations!

Go save the world of Iphone users from themselves!

#6 WingedPanther73

WingedPanther73

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 17757 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Lisp, Fortran, Haskell, Others

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:28 AM

*begins entering the next targeting instructions for the Android army*

Ummm... Oh, hey! Congrats on the job!

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

#7 0xDEADBEEF

0xDEADBEEF

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, C#, (Visual) Basic, Perl, Transact-SQL, Bash, Prolog, Others

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

My Iphone's wifi has suddenly started working..... All hail 0x16 and his new found power... ;)

p.s. don't you find people changing handles a bit odd?

Edited by Evan, 15 May 2014 - 11:32 AM.

#8 0xFACEB004

0xFACEB004

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:12 PM

My Iphone's wifi has suddenly started working..... All hail 0x16 and his new found power... ;)

p.s. don't you find people changing handles a bit odd?

The minion army is strong... ;)

Yeah it is a bit strange changing handles, but I am one of those online privacy people...so I switch from time to time just to make it a bit harder for people searching for me to find stuff I've posted...but it's still not too hard. Oh, and I've actually been accused of plagiarizing one of my own answers from here after posting it elsewhere lol.

And thanks again everybody! Everyone here at C.C. definitely help me get this job.

And I am amazed at how simple they make everything. I was told that filling out all of the paperwork was going to be a bit challenging, but I finished all rather quickly. If this is what "hard" is, then I should be just fine lol!

FACEB00K Likes this.

#9 Sundance

Sundance

CC Devotee

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, PHP, Python, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

I like to change my Alias :P for the same reasons as 0x16 although it did throw me when he messaged me I was like "Who is this?" :P 

We didn't do anything Kenny, you're the one who did it all with your genius.

Please read the

FaQ & Guidelines

#10 WingedPanther73

WingedPanther73

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 17757 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Lisp, Fortran, Haskell, Others

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:59 PM

I, on the other hand, like people to be able to find me by this alias. WingedPanther or WingedPanther73 is VERY likely to be me.

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

#11 0xFACEB004

0xFACEB004

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

Thank you Kady, that is greatly appreciated :) but my "genius" doesn't feel like genius sometimes lol! And at least you know my real name :P

And I would lose some cool points "in the streets" if they knew the nerd I really am WP lol...but it probably has more to do with my ASD. And I was the same way during my music/dj career -- people would have no idea who I was when I showed up at the venue...until after my performance.

FACEB00K Likes this.

#12 0xDEADBEEF

0xDEADBEEF

CC Devotee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

I, on the other hand, like people to be able to find me by this alias. WingedPanther or WingedPanther73 is VERY likely to be me.

Now if i'd come up with a handle as cool as WingedPanther...I'd never change it...ever. Maybe i'll change to DEADBEEF, that's a good'un ;)

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download