Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

ASP.NET Hosting

asp.net webforms web application hosting europe

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 camD357

camD357

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:35 AM

Hello guys,

I plan to host an asp.net (4.0) webforms web application that goes with SQL Server 2008 R2 (I use filestream) and I would like to know the best, easiest and hassle-free, web hosting solutions available in Western Europe. Searching online gave me some results but when I go to those sites forums, I find out that some of their customers are unhappy about their services or that when they run into problems, they hardly get any help from the hosting company.

The company is ready to pay for it. They are looking for high quality services !

I want you to make recommendations from your experience and tell reason why you liked their services.

Thanks.

------- Merged Post -------

And also if you could tell me the kind of hosting plan I should subscribe to; the system has to store videos and pictures up to 15 MB and comes with a website too.

Edited by Kadence, 18 April 2014 - 04:46 AM.

Love what you do and you will be successful...

#2 AdamTheOne

AdamTheOne

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:12 AM

For european asp.net web host, I would recommend you to find it on microsft spotlight site. My friend use hostforlife.eu and find this provider on microsoft forums. Here is complete link http://www.microsoft...der/Details/953.

#3 camD357

camD357

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

Thanks !

Love what you do and you will be successful...

#4 SammiRose

SammiRose

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:18 AM

Softsys Hosting is the option that can work for your requirements, Hope it helps