Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Volatile part for review the codes or ask about some codes for each part!

programming

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 roby

roby

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:12 AM

Hello guys,

I have some codes and I want to ask some questions about some parts of those. I have an idea. Why don't we have a volatile part for ask and review the codes for each forum(C/C++ and java and C# and etc)?

for example look this: http://codereview.stackexchange.com

also, I mean after several days the forum delete the thread automatically. because we just want to ask duplicate question and the question isn't important and we don't want to get down-vote. What's your opinion?

#2 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1222 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

Interesting idea! Why do you want it to be removed?

In a forum, we normally try to preserve the conversation, as opposed to SE, which is a Q&A type setup. If you're done with a topic, you can always selected a best answer or ask the mod to lock the thread to prevent further discussions.

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.

#3 roby

roby

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:08 AM

In fact, that part will be for duplicate questions and some odd things that you see in some codes and you just want to know those or you want to know the opinion of other users about your codes for improve and development the codes. thus, I think, probably, these type of threads will not be useful or helpful for other users.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download