Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Your Feedback

codecall members important message

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sundance

Sundance

CC Devotee

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, PHP, Python, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

To all members

Over the years I have been a consumer of many products, I often research a product and look at reviews of it, unless of course I know a lot about the product, then I look at the specifications of it, after all why bother with the majority of the reviews (I skim read them) when I know what I'm talking about and what I want?

After I have purchased the product, I often leave a review of it and tell my friends about how good or bad it is, this is of course can be both good or bad for the company not as a major factor, but as a minor factor, if I tell my friends it is a bad product, they will be unlikely to buy it due to fear of the same disappointment, they may then tell their friend that they know someone who had a bad experience, this brings more negativity to the product.

Now you may wonder why I'm going on about product reviews and word of mouth when I'm on a programming forum right?

The answer is simply this; all of the staff here genuinely care about CodeCall and its members, it's rare you find a community so willing to help people grow with out asking for anything in return (i.e. registration to view tutorials, higher post count to view "members" only areas) one thing however we love to hear is how we can improve your CodeCall experience, we're not a huge company, your contribution can help change and grow CodeCall so others may enjoy CodeCall.

So please, if you do have any feedback or suggestions for CodeCall on how to make it better, be sure to PM any Moderator or Roger with any suggestions, we can promise you, your opinion will matter, no matter who you are, your rank, **, experience in the industry.

Yours sincerely

The CodeCall Staff

Please read the

FaQ & Guidelines

#2 DatRoyce

DatRoyce

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Programming Language:PHP, Others
  • Learning:C++

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:58 AM

We need to get a better mobile them because on my mobile device I cannot add rep and report.

Edited by DatRoyce, 23 September 2014 - 05:59 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: codecall, members, important, message