Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Windows 2003 Std R2 Media / ISO

windows server iso

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Barnsite

Barnsite

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Programming Language:C#, (Visual) Basic, Visual Basic .NET, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

Hi, just to be clear before I start I'm NOT looking for Keys / Serials etc.

I have to rebuild a Dell Optiplex 745 that has a valid Server 2003 licence, however, it doesn't have a restore partition or any CD's...

No longer available from MS it seems.

Anyone know of a reliable source for ISO download?

Thanks

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.

#2 tavichh

tavichh

CC Addict

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Programming Language:C#
  • Learning:C++, PHP, JavaScript

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

I don't think you can, Microsoft is very strict about giving any sort of Windows release anywhere. Cracked or not.

However, if you really want to use that license, I would download a pirated copy of Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard, and just use my license in at the prompt. It won't be illegal as your're just re-downloading the disc again.

I am giving the magnet link to a WS03R2, mainly because I don't know if I am allowed to release any url's regarding pirating on this site unless I am talking about Jack Sparrow.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0940bfb79ed7553788e35662932b8f627a53a443&dn=Windows+Server+2003+Enterprise+Edition+SP2+Pt-Br&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

Just run that url in a bitTorrent Program and burn to a disc using WinToFlash or something of the sort. Then, just enter you're license when your prompted to do so.

Edited by Thryckz, 30 September 2013 - 06:49 AM.

Send a like my way if I helped you or if you found my post useful or even just enjoyed reading my post.
Thank you :)

#3 Barnsite

Barnsite

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Programming Language:C#, (Visual) Basic, Visual Basic .NET, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

Thanks for the advice, I have found someone with a legit disk, so going to borrow that one.

:)

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download