WinHooks.NET is a library that can be used to make a Windows hooks, hot keys and mouse gestures easily. You don't need to know WinAPI functions. This library will do it for you. So far, library has three modules:
- Keyboard Hook Module - this module allows you to make keyboard hooks.
- Mouse Hook Module - this module allows you to make mouse hooks.
- Hot Keys Module - this module allows you to register and intercept hot keys easily.
- Mouse Gestures Module - this module allows you to register and intercept mouse gestures.
In addition to these modules, the library also provides a built-in history of called events and advanced filter signals.
Examples of usage library:
- Example 1 - Creating a hooks and displaying informations about signals
- Example 2 - Creating and capturing hot keys
- Example 3 - Using mouse gestures
- Example 4 - Using a filters
- Example 5 - History of events
Official project site: https://winhooksnet.codeplex.com/
- .NET Framework: 3.5, 4, 4.5
- OS: Windows 2000 and greater
Edited by AlfaLeporis, 12 September 2013 - 10:25 AM.