Hi, I am working with an organization doing some work with Openbiz-Cubi php framework. We are working with enterprise clients and want to beef up the user module a bit. Below are a set of items we have come up with (some have already been implementted in a usercredentials service). In your opinion, would these features be best implemented in monolithic structure or broken down to several classes? We are leaning on breaking down.
Also let me know if I may have left anything out. We have a class for TOTP provided by the MultiOTP classes.
The framework doesn not provide these features out of the box
The operating environment is primarily on private network.
- add password entropy enforcement service and prevent repeat of passwords over a certain period/frequency
- ability to set various user related attributes e.g. simultaneous logins allowed for users and usergroups, login devices allowed (mobile,browser,OS), login ip/hosts allowed, log in days of week, log in time allowed
- ability to set up tenor of user in system e.g. account expire after 5 days
- ability to for system to lock out users account for violation of any of the user policy set by admin
- password expiry automatically on frequency set by admin
- ability to authenticate via ldap
Edited by rhossis, 19 July 2013 - 08:48 AM.