Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Post Based Ranks

ranks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 CodoLogic

CodoLogic

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

An off topic question about the forum. I was wondering about the ranking system on here, and wanted to know how many of the member ranking systems are based of post participation. Like, if you post 50 posts, what rank do you get, and what is the next rank after that, and how many posts are needed for it. Etc...

If you find peoples answers helpful, like the post please or mark as best answer. ;)

#2 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1222 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

Check out the bottom of our FAQ: http://forum.codecal...o-codecall-faq/

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.

#3 CodoLogic

CodoLogic

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

Thanks Roger.

Answered my question. ;)

If you find peoples answers helpful, like the post please or mark as best answer. ;)

#4 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1222 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:13 PM

No problem! :)

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.

#5 CodoLogic

CodoLogic

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

One more question for you, sorry if I'm being dumb, but I was reading the forums and its unclear to me which section is actually for hiring coders and offering jobs to programmers. If there is such a section, I don't think its clearly underlined.

I only see Request Services as being the most suited, for job hiring. If there isn't one, would you consider creating one for CodeCall members of a specific rank to be allowed reply to these job offers?

#6 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

Request Services is fine for job hiring, although we also have a jobs board powered by SimplyHired if you need a bigger range of applicants (posting a job costs $25 and is displayed across all SimplyHired listings, not just the CC board).

fss_overall.png

#7 CodoLogic

CodoLogic

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:33 AM

Thanks for that BenW, I'll take a glance at that later on. :)

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download