Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Giant yellow buttons

button forum update

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lespauled

lespauled

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, C#, JavaScript, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Visual Basic .NET, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Bash

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:17 AM

What's with the extremely large yellow buttons.  Also, this site is loading very slow.  I wonder if it's the latest additions of those buttons and the other new ones.

Also, it makes responding to answers quickly very hard because the answer box doesn't work until it fully loads, or you hit stop.

My Blog: http://forum.codecal...699-blog-77241/
"Women and Music: I'm always amazed by other people's choices." - David Lee Roth

#2 LBProgrammer

LBProgrammer

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Programming Language:Others
  • Learning:C, Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, PHP, (Visual) Basic, Python, JavaScript, ActionScript

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

The giant yellow buttons definitely stand out, which is good because you can see 'em and read 'em, but it's bad because they look a little separated from the rest of the content.

I have not really had any loading issues but i just got on this afternoon I dunno if there were problems earlier.

Cheers,

SFP
Would ya just watch the hair. Ya know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: button forum, update

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download