Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Query re this site

query

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 unfaithful

unfaithful

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

I posted a question last night and got a message a mod has to pass it. When will that be?

#2 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

I can't find any other posts by you, including in the mod queue. Do you have a link to the topic? You should still be able to access it even if it's unapproved.

fss_overall.png

#3 unfaithful

unfaithful

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

I can't find any other posts by you, including in the mod queue. Do you have a link to the topic? You should still be able to access it even if it's unapproved.

i was able to last night but cannot find it now. Do you know how long approval takes ? It was a query about this tutorial http://forum.codecal...hod-one-part-1/

Thanks

#4 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

If it was a new thread, and posted in a tutorials board, it may have been deleted for not being a tutorial. You can either reply directly to the tutorial thread, or start a new topic in one of the language specific boards instead.

Alternatively, given the theme of the tutorial, it's possible that your question looked like it was asking how to pirate a software product, in which case the post would also have been deleted.

You may as well start the topic again since there's no trace of your post. Unless it was about piracy in which case it will likely be gone again pretty quick.

fss_overall.png

#5 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1222 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

You should repost your question again in the correct forum. When I click on your link, it says "invalid..."

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.

#6 KodeKool

KodeKool

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

the link is just a pic. and the error with it was the extension. i figured out what he was trying to send.

http://picturepush.c...40/12498181.jpg

~A program will always do what you tell it to do, and seldom what you want it to do~

Check out my latest PHP tutorial

#7 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1222 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

Should still put it in another thread. :) This is the support forum!

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.

#8 KodeKool

KodeKool

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

oh lol. i didn't realize it. just followed the breadcrumb :P for sure! in general programming i believe would be the proper place for this

~A program will always do what you tell it to do, and seldom what you want it to do~

Check out my latest PHP tutorial

#9 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

I've split the topic so that the actual question is in the General Programming board somewhere, and the rest of the thread (which was forum support) is still here. Voila! :)

fss_overall.png

#10 unfaithful

unfaithful

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

I've split the topic so that the actual question is in the General Programming board somewhere, and the rest of the thread (which was forum support) is still here. Voila! :)

thanks for that

#11 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

I guess this might as well be closed now since the forum-related problem was solved :)

fss_overall.png

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download