Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Aug
    KodeKool

When faced with a wall of errors and no hope to fix them, remember the following "Programs always do what you tell them to, and seldom what you want them to, but eventually you'll run out of things that can go wrong and it'll just work. and that's the secret to good programming."

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      11 Aug
    Error

Should I be practicing programming every day? I feel if I don't, I'll get instantly rusty or something.

Show comments (4)
View All Updates

Developed by Kemal Taskin
Photo
- - - - -

How do i install SQLite 3 on Windows?

sqlite3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 JakeWelton

JakeWelton

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

Hello all,

I've been trying to get SQLite3 installed and working through the command prompt on my Windows 8 machine but i seem to be having trouble finding a good tutorial out there that's not to do with Ruby on Rails :P

I'm no stranger to SQL as i do a lot of MySQIi development but i just cant seem to get this one up and working. Does anyone know where i can find a good tutorial or better still does anyone know how to get it up and running??

Many thanks,

Jake

EDIT: I have now found a solution to my problem. I've posted a link to a video that was perfect for me.

Edited by welton122, 04 March 2013 - 12:06 PM.

sig.jpg

"Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes; after that, who cares?! Their a mile away and you've got their shoes!"

#2 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

good work, thanks for the contribution!