Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      15 Nov
    duzamucha

Hi, I am final year Interior Design Student from University of Huddersfield. I am currently working on my final major project which is going to be linked to coding. I was hoping that you could help me with my research. I have prepared a short survey, it would be a massive help if you could fill it in for me. It takes less than 2 minutes to complete, I promise. Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/73XLJKK Thank you so much in advance!

View All Updates

Developed by TechBiz Xccelerator
Photo
- - - - -

Scheduled Maintenance: Friday 23:00 to 03:00 EST Saturday

maintenance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

Maintenance Notice - In order to provide a higher level of performance to our members, we will be upgrading our server this evening. This upgrade will improve the performance and increase it's availability and up-time.

While we try to minimize any schedule downtime, this upgrade will require approx. 1-2 hours of downtime for this process. We have scheduled this for Friday 23:00 and 03:00 EST Saturday. 

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.

#2 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

Update: Looks like the server migration went off without any problems. Please let us know if you see any problems!

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.