Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      15 Nov
    duzamucha

Hi, I am final year Interior Design Student from University of Huddersfield. I am currently working on my final major project which is going to be linked to coding. I was hoping that you could help me with my research. I have prepared a short survey, it would be a massive help if you could fill it in for me. It takes less than 2 minutes to complete, I promise. Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/73XLJKK Thank you so much in advance!

View All Updates

Developed by TechBiz Xccelerator
Photo
- - - - -

Independent Coder Looking for Game Tester.

game tester game tester

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 zOmnicyde

zOmnicyde

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

Hello, my name is zOmnicyde.

About three months ago my group of game tester all quit and I have been far to busy with things like my wedding to be testing my own game.

Long story short I need a game tester who is willing to test a beta for game in development for two+ years. I would appreciate it if you simply contact me.

If you need more details please message me.

#2 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

It would be great if you could tell us something about the game in advance, and maybe post a screenshot or two if it's a downloadable file :)

fss_overall.png

#3 zOmnicyde

zOmnicyde

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

It would be great if you could tell us something about the game in advance, and maybe post a screenshot or two if it's a downloadable file :)

unfortunately we do not want to release anything about the game, besides that it exists and that it is in beta, except to game testers. if it is a problem i can remove this post until further progress of the game.

#4 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

It's not a problem at all but I suspect you're limiting the appeal to potential testers by not talking about it - even knowing the genre would help.

fss_overall.png

#5 PurityLake

PurityLake

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

If an offer is still open, message me on codecall