Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Aug
    KodeKool

When faced with a wall of errors and no hope to fix them, remember the following "Programs always do what you tell them to, and seldom what you want them to, but eventually you'll run out of things that can go wrong and it'll just work. and that's the secret to good programming."

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Developed by Kemal Taskin
Photo
- - - - -

Independent Coder Looking for Game Tester.

game tester game tester

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 zOmnicyde

zOmnicyde

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

Hello, my name is zOmnicyde.

About three months ago my group of game tester all quit and I have been far to busy with things like my wedding to be testing my own game.

Long story short I need a game tester who is willing to test a beta for game in development for two+ years. I would appreciate it if you simply contact me.

If you need more details please message me.

#2 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

It would be great if you could tell us something about the game in advance, and maybe post a screenshot or two if it's a downloadable file :)

fss_overall.png

#3 zOmnicyde

zOmnicyde

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

It would be great if you could tell us something about the game in advance, and maybe post a screenshot or two if it's a downloadable file :)

unfortunately we do not want to release anything about the game, besides that it exists and that it is in beta, except to game testers. if it is a problem i can remove this post until further progress of the game.

#4 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

It's not a problem at all but I suspect you're limiting the appeal to potential testers by not talking about it - even knowing the genre would help.

fss_overall.png

#5 PurityLake

PurityLake

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

If an offer is still open, message me on codecall