Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Aug
    KodeKool

When faced with a wall of errors and no hope to fix them, remember the following "Programs always do what you tell them to, and seldom what you want them to, but eventually you'll run out of things that can go wrong and it'll just work. and that's the secret to good programming."

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      11 Aug
    Error

Should I be practicing programming every day? I feel if I don't, I'll get instantly rusty or something.

Show comments (4)
View All Updates

Developed by Kemal Taskin
Photo
- - - - -

Page not found

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#13 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

Closing the browser seems to be what resets it for me.

fss_overall.png

#14 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Chrome? I just tried on Chrome and Firefox and it doesn't happen for me.

If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?
Factoid: Most questions asked on this forum have been previously answered, if you search you may find the answer.

#15 WingedPanther

WingedPanther

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 16,983 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

I get it in Chrome.

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

#16 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

I need more info, guys!

You get it every time you close Chrome? Or does it happen periodically?

The only way I can prevent it at this point is to stop all mods and revert to base skin. I'm thinking about this route since I am not sure what the guest users see when they first get to our site from Google.

If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?
Factoid: Most questions asked on this forum have been previously answered, if you search you may find the answer.

#17 WingedPanther

WingedPanther

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 16,983 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

I normally keep Chrome open for days at a time. It happens if I leave the site and return to http://forum.codecall.net after a period of time (usually I check with 1-2 hour intervals in between).

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

#18 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

Firefox here. It started happening around the time the quiz plugin was added, and every time I close the browser completely and return to the site, I get the error page. This makes me think, like someone else said, that its something to do with a cookie or a session timeout.

fss_overall.png

#19 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

I normally keep Chrome open for days at a time. It happens if I leave the site and return to http://forum.codecall.net after a period of time (usually I check with 1-2 hour intervals in between).

Okay, I'll try that today. Normally, I start a new browser in the AM and see this behavior. But during the day, I don't see it when I return to the site.

Firefox here. It started happening around the time the quiz plugin was added, and every time I close the browser completely and return to the site, I get the error page. This makes me think, like someone else said, that its something to do with a cookie or a session timeout.

I just removed the quiz plugin. Can you try again?

#20 Orjan

Orjan

CC Mentor

• 2,918 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

this time, it did not show up after a few hours...

I'm a System developer at Redpill Linpro mainly working with SugarCRM.
Please DO NOT send mail or PM to me with programming questions, post them in the appropriate forum instead, where I and others can answer you.

#21 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

Seems to be fixed for me now :)

fss_overall.png

#22 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Yeah, it's gone for me, too. :P

I had removed most of the non-operational plugins/hooks before leaving town on Saturday. I will go through and figure out which one was causing the problem.