Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      16 Apr
    Kadence

If you're reading this, you're on my profile and I know you're on my profile because I'm probably viewing yours.

Show comments (6)
  • Photo
      10 Apr
    Poe

Finally (and hopefully) i'm getting a team together that knows a little of this and a little of that; and maybe all my open source projects that are half written can begin to be released. :)

View All Updates
Photo
- - - - -

Page not found

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

For the last few days, when I first open Codecall.net in my browser (Chrome), I get a "Page not found" error. It then goes away when I refresh the page.

Anyone else seeing this?

If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?
Factoid: Most questions asked on this forum have been previously answered, if you search you may find the answer.

#2 Orjan

Orjan

CC Mentor

• 2,910 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

Yepp. If been away for a longer time...

I'm a System developer at Redpill Linpro mainly working with SugarCRM.
Please DO NOT send mail or PM to me with programming questions, post them in the appropriate forum instead, where I and others can answer you.

#3 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

What do you mean? It's been "this way" for a long time?

If you enjoy reading this discussion and are thinking about commenting, why not click here to register and start participating in under a minute?
Factoid: Most questions asked on this forum have been previously answered, if you search you may find the answer.

#4 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Happens to me too, after the upgrade to the forum software.

fss_overall.png

#5 Luthfi

Luthfi

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

Never happened to me (in last few days).

#6 Orjan

Orjan

CC Mentor

• 2,910 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

What do you mean? It's been "this way" for a long time?

No, if I've been away for some time. so it might be a cookie timeout or something.

Please DO NOT send mail or PM to me with programming questions, post them in the appropriate forum instead, where I and others can answer you.

#7 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

It's weird, but I've noticed it more for the last few days. Especially, when I load the homepage, when I have a message waiting, it almost always shows the error page. I've rolled back to the default IP.board page to see if it goes away. It might have something to do with the skin we're on. I'll let you know tomorrow morning.

#8 Orjan

Orjan

CC Mentor

• 2,910 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:07 AM

now, 6 hours later, the problem still occurs.

#9 Luthfi

Luthfi

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

Today I have done many closing and reopening codecall and never had "Page not found". Tried with Opera and Chrome. But I found something is off with Chrome. I'll report in new thread.

#10 Orjan

Orjan

CC Mentor

• 2,910 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

It went away, but now it's back again

#11 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yes, I noticed that again this morning, so going through the mods again.

I wish there was a way for me to trigger it regularly, so I don't have to wait until the next morning to know. Can you get it to happen at will?

#12 Orjan

Orjan

CC Mentor

• 2,910 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

By leaving the computer for a few hours, how long, I don't know, then it reoccurs.