We have many Delphi/Pascal tutorials in this forum, and the list is still growing. To help you quickly find the one you need, I compile them into intended audience levels and also simple categories. Let me know if I misplaced something or you want new categories to be added.
Note: this is a work in progress. Therefore expect some changes from your last visit.
If you are new with Delphi, the following articles/tutorial will boost your quest in mastering Delphi.
- Database Related
- Pascal Tutorial
- Code: Pascal Snake Game
- Utilizing Application Custom Styles in Delphi XE2
- Basic Working with TListView
- The Basic Working with TListBox
- Number Only TEdit
- Numbers Only TEdit Descendant
- TEdit with Limited Acceptable Characters
- Digital Clock Control
- How to Capture Screen with Delphi Code
- Capture Image of TWinControl instances
- [Trick] Use Class Method to Show Simple Dialog Modally
- [Delphi]How To Get Windows Drives List
- Implementing Undo On Simple TEdit or TMemo
- Working with INI Files in Delphi
Once you are comfortable with Delphi you may find the following articles interesting in solving not-so-basic tasks.
- Windows System
The following tutorials deal heavily with windows system, such as registry, windows messages, and windows api.
- Prevent Multiple Instance of a Program (Using Mutex)
- How To Get Windows Explorer (shell) Icons
- How To Detect Windows 64bit, with Delphi code
- Using Special Folders to Comply with UAC Enabled Windows, with Delphi code
- Getting Processes That Use A Module
- Getting Running Processes List
- Execute a Console Program and Capture Its Output
- How To Detect Installed Web Browsers
- Detect User Idle And Do Something After Some Time Ellapsed, Part 1: Local User Idle Detection
- Detect User Idle And Do Something After Some Time Ellapsed, Part 2: System-Wide User Idle Detection
- Monitoring Registry Changes
- Embed Array of Bytes Through Windows Resource (Using "Custom" Resource Data Type, RCDATA)
- Modify Resource Content of an Executable
- Windows Hooking: Enabling And Disabling Keyboard, With Delphi Code.
- Mouse Hook Tutorial, with Delphi codes
The following articles deal on how to utilize or manipulate common services in the internet. But not ones that deal with lower level networking.
- Design Pattern
Edited by LuthfiHakim, 01 May 2013 - 03:16 PM.