Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Javascript Help

javascript

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jason D Wysk

Jason D Wysk

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hello, I am in need of javascript help for homework... I need to make a text box that checks an array of names. That when you leave that textbox it checks the array of names and if not correct names it shows it, but when it does it says you entered the right name in, also I need a comment box that verifys that there are things typed in there and have it verify. Also I need a submit button that when you click and everything is entered right it says "Data Sent" and if not it says Please fill out ______. Thank you for help.

#2 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts
  • Programming Language:ActionScript
  • Learning:ActionScript

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hi Jason,

We can help you but we can't do the whole assignment for you. Perhaps you could show us what you have so far? :)

fss_overall.png

#3 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others
  • Learning:Java, Others

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Nice assigment, throw us your actual code so we can start working with the fixings :D

oh, Jason, don't forget to fill up your profile with your programming languages data, se we could know what do you know and what are you learning.

In fact, if you were done that and were there no javascript on it I would be giving some tutorials and resource links. But I don't know how your Javascript level is.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download