Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

[URGENT] Unable to display the data retrieved from the database

java servlet jsp website

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 joeyyu22

joeyyu22

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hi, I'm a second year student. I'm doing a project on java servlet. However, i encountered a problem along the way. I have tried to search online and also ask my friends who are better in programming but they are not able to identified the problem. I would really appreciated that you could point out where i had gone, and helped me solved the problem that i had encountered. (This is just a small part of the project)

For this part, the JSP page is supposed to retrieved the data from the database and display the retrieved data into the table that is to be display on the JSP page.The problem i encountered is that the JSP is unable to retrieved the data and displayed them in the table in the JSP page. Sorry, for pasting the code like this. It has been a long time since i last used this forum. For those who want to have a better view of the code, I have attach my project file. Here are the following code:

Moderator Note: This post is really long, so I removed the code and instead am listing the files in the .zip archive that joeyyu22 referenced.
- Web Content/ViewBookingsAdmin.jsp
- src/servlets/BookingTableServlet1.java
- src/entity/BookingDetails.java
- src/database/DBController.java

Attached Files

Edited by dargueta, 30 January 2013 - 05:04 AM.
Post too long, changed to reference the code.

#2 SwenKooij

SwenKooij

CC Newcomer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

Can we assume you don't get any errors and exceptions?

#3 joeyyu22

joeyyu22

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

Yes, It did not display any errors or exceptions. I do not know what when wrong.

#4 SwenKooij

SwenKooij

CC Newcomer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

Yes, It did not display any errors or exceptions. I do not know what when wrong.

You are writing exceptions and stuff to System.out.println, do you have the console open to view any messages if they occur?

#5 joeyyu22

joeyyu22

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

I did open up the console and check but it did not show any error message.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download