Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

[SOLVED] classloader error

java programmer programming intermediate inpiredbynotch eclipse cmd command prompt

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 illusionust

illusionust

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

Hey all, I have a serious problem! I have about 75-85% of a text adventure finished, but it terminates the moment it runs! If you are willing to look through the source, it would be much appreciated! Also, if I EVER try to run any Eclipse project in Cmd Prompt, it gives me a classloader error. (I set my path to the jdk, or didn't other times, and I navigated to my containing dir) So please help! Thanks in advance!

Attached Files

#2 Unkish

Unkish

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

In Start.java there's typo at line 13 (assignment operator is used instead of the equality operator):
while(beat = false){
should be substituted to
while(!beat){

#3 illusionust

illusionust

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

I sure will try that! Thank you sooo much! I thought nobody would ever look through all of that! That is cool! Now if only I could mark as solved...

#4 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:12 AM

This topic has been marked as SOLVED. If you have a similar question or topic, you can go back to the subforum and start a new topic to continue discussions.

fss_overall.png

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download