Hey guys, as you might know we have one day left to live, because the 21'th the world will be gone... So I would like to say thanks to all my friends in the rce scene. Farewel !
Hahaha no just kidding !
This is the real story:
Silence is back with a new tutorial tour! This time with a
brand new tutorial-serie of 11 parts(!) about programming
in windows x32.
In this serie I will learn you how to code in masm32.
Everything is very well explained, each line, each word &
This tour is called "General Edition" simply because I will
learn you general masm32 programming. In example I will
learn you how to code a simple messagebox up to a
mp3 music player
Note: This tour doesn't contain any illegal content
Title: Silences Programmings Tour - MASM32 (General Edition)
Total Duration: 267,68 minutes
Content: (including source)
1. Introduction, Setup & Skeleton of Exe (18:04)
2. Our first MessageBox (12:49)
3. Our first DialogBox (18:57)
4. DialogBox in Detail (27:56)
5. Default toolbar controls part 1 (RichEdit, Trackbar,
Radiobutton & Checkbox) (27:27)
6. Default toolbar controls part 2 (Progressbar & Tabs) (25:00)
7. Default toolbar controls part 3 (Listbox) (19:15)
8. Default DialogBoxes (Color, Font, Open, Save, Print,
Page-Setup, Find-Text, Find-Replace) (38:00)
9. Simple file management (29:27)
10. Showing Bitmap image & Playing mp3 files (25:30)
11. Windows Registry + Final words (27:03)
Christmas Present (Pass = HAPPYxMAS)
Edited by Yeti, 07 January 2013 - 02:49 PM.