Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

How to make Java payroll system with GUI

java java gui payroll system employee payroll syrem

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 nilshav

nilshav

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

company called micom is trying to develop a java application to automate their current manual payroll system. micom pays its employee on a weekly basis using a well-defined organization hierarchy. basically employees are of four types :

salaried employee:are paid a fixed weekly regardless of the number of hours worked.

hourly employees: are paid by the hour and receive overtime pay for all hours worked in excess of 40 hours.

commission employees : are paid a percentage of their sales

salaried -commission employees : receive a base salary plus a percentage of their sales.

for the current pay period, the company has decided to reward salaried -commission employee by adding 12% to their base salaries.

now, my task is to implement this payroll system using java with OOP concept and Have to use GUI. I am free to decide salary amount,time period and the way that are displayed.

please help me with your coding, As a beginner of Java I couldn't workout this ; I have to submit this on 10th of Dec2012.

#2 dargueta

dargueta

I chown trolls.

• 4854 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

What do you have so far? We'll help you with your homework but we won't do it for you.

sudo rm -rf / && echo $'Sanitize your inputs!'

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download