Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Website Design Concern

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ml7

Ml7

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hello,

I want design for my website، but I don't know what is the best web site for design Services .
What is the better, I hope give me the best websites for design services based on your experience.

Your support and help is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

#2 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others
  • Learning:Java, Others

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

I think you will just have to go and look portfolios, here is one , maybe if you already know a beautifully designed site you could find the designers signature on it and contact.

but i think the best is to look at many portfolios and when you see one that you like then contact them for making one similar for you.

#3 programmingservices

programmingservices

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, Objective-C, PHP, JavaScript
  • Learning:PHP

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:47 AM

I recommend OutsourceWebsiteDesigning.com and You can check their Portfolio. The best thing about the company is that they are open and approachable for FREE INITIAL CONSULTING and QUOTE, so you can drop by and request a quick estimate without much hassle or hesitation, after going through their work.

I've also seen good ratings for the company on the internet. Good Luck for your project, MI7.

#4 BenW

BenW

CC Devotee

• Community Manager
  • 976 posts
  • Programming Language:ActionScript
  • Learning:ActionScript

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:20 AM

It would help if you have an idea of your budget for the site, and whether you only want a design, or if you're going to need serverside work doing as well (eg blog installation).

If you want something free or very cheap, your best bet is one of the template sites out there - it won't be a custom design, but it won't cost you a lot. On the other hand, if you need a ton of stuff coding and an exclusive, unique design, you're going to be spending quite a bit, and it's a good idea to select a few different designers and get quotes from all of them before hiring someone.

You might also consider using a freelance site, where designers can offer you quotes more easily, as well as showing you their past work, examples, etc. the benefit of that is that you can get a wide range of offers, and they'll all be rated by past clients, so you know you're not gonna get ripped off. you'll be paying an additional fee to the freelance site, but if it works out that you get cheaper, higher quality work anyway, it may still be the best option.

fss_overall.png

#5 Ml7

Ml7

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

Thanks for all for their help.

My website is under programming now and it will take some time to finish. The programming language used is ASPX.

Actually, I looking for a good designing website how can provide a good designing for my small project website.

For example, I found this website and they are offering designing service, so , do you recommend this website to me , or there are some other websites which can be helpful for me.
http://www.netdreams.co.uk

I have general ideas for the design but I want a good designer how can apply them to the website perfectly.

thanks to all.

#6 programmingservices

programmingservices

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, Objective-C, PHP, JavaScript
  • Learning:PHP

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:47 AM

Portfolio seems good but what about charges if you inquired from them?

#7 roillinpr

roillinpr

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Programming Language:C#
  • Learning:C#

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

It depends on your budget and type of website. The web design cost doesn't include domain costs, hosting costs. So that may increase the price as well.

Another part is what type of website that you are looking for. Will it have flash, javascript, asp, php? How much graphic designs is needed? Logo design, banner design.

Oveall, I would say, the starting price is about $600 with basic layouts.

#8 RavenStorm

RavenStorm

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Learning:C, C#, PHP, (Visual) Basic, JavaScript, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Transact-SQL, Lua, ActionScript, VBScript, Others

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

Like others have mentioned, a good place to start is by determining what you need and what you are willing to pay. This is a questionnaire I put together this year. It will give you a good idea of what designers will want to know.

Attached Files

#9 James360Smith

James360Smith

CC Newcomer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Programming Language:Objective-C, PHP, JavaScript, PL/SQL, Ada, Transact-SQL, Logo, ActionScript
  • Learning:Objective-C, PHP, JavaScript, Perl, Ruby, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:56 AM

As the said by all above - You have to first look portfolio or work done by each web design company. If you like their work contact them.

Here, I would like to suggest you i.e, search in google as - Website Design Company, and Best Website Design Services etc, which will display you lots of best website design company but you have to go through atleast first 20 websites so as to you will shortlist your favouriate website design company and contact them.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download