Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Host at Liquid Web and Support CODECALL

hosting liquid web host server affiliate vps dedicated

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1222 posts
  • Programming Language:C, PHP
  • Learning:Others

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

Not sure if you know this, but Codecall is hosted at Liquid Web (LW). Over the years, I have hosted several medium-sized sites at LW and they have always provided exceptional service and support (or Heroic Support, as they like to call it). If you are looking for an established hosting player with solid systems and support, LW should be on your shortlist.

I would highly recommend that you check out their offering before deciding on a host. If you wish to help support CODECALL (our server isn't cheap! :D ), please click on our LW affiliate link. If you are looking for a cloud servers, they also run Storm On Demand (affiliate link). If you ever decide to order through our link, it would help offset some of our hosting costs. :thumbup:

If you recently signed up with LW or Storm and would like to give CC the referral credit, please send me your account number (via PM) and we can submit it for approval.

liquidweb-hosting.png

I'm leaving this topics open for comments. If you order something via our link, feel free to post below to let us know.

Thank you!

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download