Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Visual C# Tutorial: How To Make A Sticky Note Application Part 1 of 3

C# visual reminder visual studio 2008

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1222 posts
  • Programming Language:C, PHP
  • Learning:Others

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

This is part 1/3.

In this tutorial you will learn how to make a sticky note (reminder) application but with better intelligence. We use Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and we programme using the c sharp language.

Created by:
Gokujames

Click here to view the video

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.

#2 tannersprague

tannersprague

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

I am a beginner when it comes to using a windows developing platform IDE such as visual studios 2012...But I am eager to learn C# and have a question about the Sticky Note application IntellitNotes and wanting to actually making it run after it's been created and I'm also running into this message...Can you assist me in how to accomplish what I seeking out...I'm attaching a picture that describes the message I received when trying to create the application...http://startingdigit...10.48.36-AM.png

#3 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1222 posts
  • Programming Language:C, PHP
  • Learning:Others

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

This thread is just a link to the Youtube video. :)

Probably best to start a topic in the Q&A forum: http://forum.codecal...-c-programming/

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: C#, visual, reminder, visual studio, 2008

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download