Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Business Venture - 1 Partner Req - Live Upload, Webcam Streaming

Video stream cam to cam Social social network partnership big vision club cam automated income separate entity stream

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SeanVisionaire

SeanVisionaire

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

This is planned to be a multi-million dollar venture. Looking for someone with high passion and desire to make a difference.

Hi.

My name is Sean Elias, I am 22 years of age and am a Marketing Director for a start-up Company called COGDA. (www.cogda.com)
I am located in St. Petersburg Florida (USA) and have been here for 1 year. I moved from the UK England where I was born and raised.

I have numerous connections in the UK and USA. I have made good connections with business owners, club owners and a big Investor within Florida where the business venture should begin and has done so.

The project

I own the web domain Camunion.com and have gone out of my way to protect it.
I am a true and trustworthy Entrepreneur with utmost passion to create a big vision. It needs to start somewhere.

After a year of planning I have a start up plan and designs with a long term goal which can be briefed to interested candidates.

The deal is... if you say you can do it and want to partner with me, I will send you a simple contract for your review so we can get started after an introductory brief via Skype or similar.

What is required:

I require a partner capable of creating a site that can host live video & picture uploads with the capability of live streaming. I will pay for all the fees necessary to host such a site.

My job will be to implement strategic marketing to bring such a service to the local clubs of Pinnelas County as a starting location with quick assertion to spread to the local counties surrounding including Hillsborough. I will be capable of all graphics and animation we together feel necessary for a successful and attractive start-up.

Revenue will be made through clubs competing for ad space and promotions with further expansion to be discussed via skype.

---

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested.

It's not about what you know, It's about who you know.

Luck is when Preparation meets Definition.

-Sean Elias UK/USA Citizen

770-313-5694
seafew@gmail.com

Payment Distribution:
I will create a separate Entity within a favorable bank for our own personal security that me and the selected partner who wants to join this venture shall have access to so long as they feel they are capable of such a project. I will be the business end of the project with skills in business and sales Mastery and bonus beneficiaries of graphics, animation & prototypes.
The Business profit will be split 50/50 (I will pay personally for all start-up fees) and I will be considered the Owner of Camunion.com and my newly acquired partner when found Co-owner.

#2 SeanVisionaire

SeanVisionaire

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

Just to Clarify I am open to any number of Programmers who want to work on this with me. The whole company/business will be split evenly.

I pay for the hosting & start-up and will be the Main marketer.

We will have weekly meetings preferably.

If we have numerous volunteers for this project, there will be a voting system with a thresh-hold of 70% to remove someone from the team. Whatever work of theirs is used will be payed for upon our business receiving enough profit.

I am the strategist.

Best Regards,

Sean Elias.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video stream, cam to cam, Social, social network, partnership, big vision, club cam, automated income, separate entity, stream

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download