Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Strmbasd.lib And Strmbase.lib

Directshow windows libraries files download

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 w33t

w33t

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C++, Objective-C, PHP, (Visual) Basic, Python, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, Bash
  • Learning:C, Assembly, Others

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

So I'm looking for somewhere to download the strmbasd and strmbase library files that come with the windows SDK. You are supposedly able to compile them after downloading it. Unfortunately, I only have version 7.0 of the SDK. Every method of installing 7.1 has failed. Errors everywhere and it makes me sad. I need the 7.1 compiled files if anyone knows where they could be downloaded from. If anyone actually has them compiled on their computer and would be willing to send them to me, that would be amazing. Thanks!

With metta.

#2 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others
  • Learning:Java, Others

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

well, i've looked and looked on the web it points that you should not have trouble compiling that, at least if you did not change your Visual Studio version, cause if so, you have some serious changes to make in your environmet variables, linker settings, etc

is that your case ?

#3 w33t

w33t

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Programming Language:Java, C++, Objective-C, PHP, (Visual) Basic, Python, JavaScript, Perl, PL/SQL, Bash
  • Learning:C, Assembly, Others

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

I just got them. what i ended up doing was installing .net 4 and SDK 7.1 on another computer and then copying the sample code to my personal computer and compiling it. i guess it just didnt like the windows 7.0 sdk.

but im not sure if im going to even try to fix it at this point. might just be better to wipe the entire thing and start from scratch.

With metta.

#4 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

CodeCall Legend

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3871 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Transact-SQL, Bash, Others
  • Learning:Java, Others

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

yep, that is the good old microsoft's way, lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Directshow, windows, libraries, files, download

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download