Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Gui Using C# With Visual Studio

GUI for load estimation combobox

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 percis

percis

CC Resident

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Programming Language:C
  • Learning:C#, (Visual) Basic

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:17 AM

Load form enables users to estimate the energy usage in a facilities or house per day by selecting the appliances, number of appliances, power rating and usage time.
For e.g. a comboBox needed to select an appliance
a comboBox needed to select no.of appliance
a comboBox to select power rating for the appliance
a comboBox to select no.of hour usage
a textbox to display Energy Wh (Formula : Energy = no.of appliance x power rating x no.of hour usage)

how to write the codings? create the form?

#2 kernelcoder

kernelcoder

CC Devotee

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, C#, Visual Basic .NET
  • Learning:Objective-C, PHP, Python, Delphi/Object Pascal

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

Hi percis, Welcome to CodeCall!

I'm not sure why you posted this topic in 'Request Service' section. There are C# section for discussion this type of problems. If you go to the home page, you will see that CodeCall is categorized based on technology and on other factors.

However, What do you do? I mean are you a programmer? A student? I mean why you want this problem to solve? You want to learn?

As we want to help you to learn, instead of showing you the code for your problem, I'm going to point you to some links which will help you to learn about how to solve your problem.

First you need to create a 'Windows Form' application. Go to this post here, follow the steps in section 'Creating The Client Application' to create your application. Actually the first 3-4 steps will create the application. Follow the remaining steps to learn how to drag and drop controls on windows form and how to add an event handler for a button. Now drag and drop your comboboxes, textboxes & button.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GUI for load estimation, combobox

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download