Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Very Simple Payroll System In Java (Dos Base)

simple payroll system how to make payroll system payroll system DOS BASE PAYROLL payroll in java making payroll in java

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#25 germax

germax

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

Sir, in his code of his payroll . 

#26 Sphinx3217

Sphinx3217

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:21 PM

Yo PapaBear. The payrol system that you've made is somewhat similar to the one that I have done 4 years ago. Some have the same naming for the variable inside those strings  :)  and woot. a notepad having the employee informations and then a code that will calculate and then output the information to another notepad called "Employee.txt.  :)  So here I am commenting on this Post! haha. It gives back memories to the.. searching codes for how to create payrol.. debugging those payrol system codes posted on website and analyzing then on my end..an Oh. almost 100% don't how what they are coding for and wanted us to debug. why did they entered bolean, or string if they don't know what it does hahaha. BIG LIKE! to Papabear Codes there.. By the way the codes that this guy post sure is 100% working and if not. You need to figure it out! :biggrin: ! Don't full copy and paste and then pass it to your intructor. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND the program and the codes of what it does.. Being a programmer means you need to be creative.. not all the time someone is there to help you..I'll try to find my previous code and paste it to here. very similar to PapaBear payrol system. :)

I registered to this website because of PapaBear codes there :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: simple payroll system, how to make payroll system, payroll system, DOS BASE PAYROLL, payroll in java, making payroll in java