Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Best Program To Make My Own Web Site Browser ?

program web site browser make

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BOB363

BOB363

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

hi dears .
I have to make my own web site browser to connect through a proxy to connect my site , show the site and download files from my site .
which programming language is best for it?

these are what i need and expect from this browser .

1/ connect through a proxy to my site
2/ update itself and it's proxy address and my web site address automatically in begin of connecting , from a ssl host (to update more secure)
3/ could have a fast download manager in itself so files download by it and not by download managers .
4/ doesnt show any address of any file , doesnt have rightclick and any option to show the links locations or address site .
5/ any body cann't reach to the source of program or the proxy or the web site address that it connects to them .

i will Appreciate any help very much .

(im civil engineer but because of my interest in it i've studied vb6 myself , but im ready to learn any language that is best and easiest for my browser )

#2 lespauled

lespauled

CC Leader

• Expert Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, C#, JavaScript, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Visual Basic .NET, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Bash

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

what language(s) do you know?

it can be done in VB6. Why not continue down that route?
My Blog: http://forum.codecal...699-blog-77241/
"Women and Music: I'm always amazed by other people's choices." - David Lee Roth

#3 Imless

Imless

CC Regular

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Learning:C, Java, C++, C#, PHP, (Visual) Basic, JavaScript, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Transact-SQL, VBScript

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

How Lespauled? In vb6 !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: program, web, site, browser, make

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download