Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Recruiting To Create A Gaming Streaming Website

stream

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ShockWaver88

ShockWaver88

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Hey, i'm looking for Programmers who think they have the potential to create a Streaming website like Ustream.tv however, on this site you are allowed to record your gameplays while you actually play and when completed recording you can edit the video and upload straight to Youtube.

Unfortunately this is just a plan which means that I have no evidence of the project being started to be made which also means that the programmers who would like to help me will be those who are the first people to create it.

#2 tavich

tavich

CC Addict

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Programming Language:C#
  • Learning:C++, PHP, JavaScript

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

Not really any coding is involved in what you just said. You can find a template like ustream or jtv on the internet for cheap or even free. The only obvious thing you will need is a Apache Server and a SQL Server.

Edit:
If you want the user to stream xbox or ps3 games...You need to know some common sense as that is impossible without a capture device.
If you want the user to stream pc gameplay you will need someone to develop a streaming application ( like livestream.com ) and since this post is low quality and I presume that you don't really have a clue what you are talking about since you just want it to stream games your not going to get any people saying they would do this and this will not be free. A good 50-1,000 Dollars depending on the quality.
Send a like my way if I helped you or if you found my post useful or even just enjoyed reading my post.
Thank you :)

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download