Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Looking For A Programmer (Preferable Python, But Other C++-Like Lenguages Are Good Too)

c++ game videogame programmer coding coder rpg

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eingya

Eingya

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

My Name is Davide Alexandro Fiandra, in the last month I've been working at a game called #FFFF00 (you can see here the outline of the project: http://pinkskyrainbo...-in-development), untill now I've tried to programming it myself, but I came to realize that being myself not much of a programmer it would have been troublesome to both writing it and programming it myself. So I'm searching for a programmer that could work on the coding part of the game, untill now I've worked using python+pygame so the best would be a person who knows python well, but since I doubt that my code would be salvageable anyway I'm interested in anyone who knows well any c++ like lenguage (XNA, C#, etc...). Naturally if you're willing to work at this project you'll be entitled to a fair share of whatever money we will make once the game will be out.

you can contact me at davidealexandrofiandra@theindieshelter.com for any information

#2 tavichh

tavichh

CC Addict

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Programming Language:C#
  • Learning:C++, PHP, JavaScript

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

I really like this idea for a game. I'm willing to help out on this and I know C#, though I am a fast learner and I can learn how to use python.
My email is: t.hryckewycz@live.com

What are your marketing plan's for this game? It look's like it will make a great indie on Steamworks or Desura.
Send a like my way if I helped you or if you found my post useful or even just enjoyed reading my post.
Thank you :)

#3 Eingya

Eingya

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

I really like this idea for a game. I'm willing to help out on this and I know C#, though I am a fast learner and I can learn how to use python.
My email is: t.hryckewycz@live.com

What are your marketing plan's for this game? It look's like it will make a great indie on Steamworks or Desura.

I'm sending you an email

on the marketing part we're counting to publish the game on desura and IndieCity, Steam might be a bit of an hassle since they have veri strict quality controls on what they publish, so we may try submitting it to them if we manage to get a couple of press coverage (wich shouldn't be that hard since the press relase I've written some times ago has been already published on a couple of sites)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c++, game, videogame, programmer, coding, coder, rpg

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download