Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Hybrid app

html5 phonegap jquerymobile json

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Taylander

Taylander

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

Hi,

I am completley lost with an assignment I have recently recieved. I need to make a hybrid app using html 5, php, ajax, jquery mobile and json or alternative. What I need to prioritise is a transactions list starting with register/login and then the abiltity to send emails via a form picking a name with associated email address via a database. I have no idea where to start and have failed with trying to implement a basic php register login system. I can get information from the database to display in html but have no idea how to insert a user upon registration. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated. I am predominanlty a designer and development never came easy.

Many thanks,

Tay

#2 Orjan

Orjan

CC Mentor

• 2918 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Pascal
  • Learning:Java, C#

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

Hi Taylander!

Take a look in our tutorial php section, there is one about a login/logout/register system there.

I'm a System developer at XLENT Consultant Group mainly working with SugarCRM.
Please DO NOT send mail or PM to me with programming questions, post them in the appropriate forum instead, where I and others can answer you.

#3 Taylander

Taylander

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

Thanks I found the tutorial but unfortunately I cannot get it to work with my database. Thanks anyway!

#4 Orjan

Orjan

CC Mentor

• 2918 posts
  • Programming Language:C, Java, C++, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Pascal
  • Learning:Java, C#

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

How does your db table look like then?

I'm a System developer at XLENT Consultant Group mainly working with SugarCRM.
Please DO NOT send mail or PM to me with programming questions, post them in the appropriate forum instead, where I and others can answer you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: html5, phonegap, jquerymobile, json

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download