Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

RMI Security

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 toto_7

toto_7

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to create a simpe auction program with lil bit security. At the moment I have Server side and Client side. Client side splitted to Seller and Buyer. Seller can add new auction, and close an existed, and Buyer to browse auctions and bid on an auction. Until now, I am generating a pair of keys for each (Server, Seller, Buyer) using KeyPairGenerator("RSA"). My problem now is:

I'm trying to send a message from Client to Server to tell it that I want to login or something. I'm looking for a way to encrypt the message using Client's private key and then encrypt this encrypted message and username, using Server's public key. So at the end, Server will receive this encrypted "object", will use it's private key to get client's username and then will retrieve client's public key from the database to decrypt client's message.

I don't know if my problem is clear,

Thanks in advance,
toto_7

"Programming is like **. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

-Michael Sinz

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download