Jump to content

Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

- - - - -

jQuery, does anybody knowes where I can get range inputs styled, like this and others

jQuery jquery

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Stasonix


    CC Addict

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Programming Language:C++, PHP, JavaScript, Delphi/Object Pascal, Pascal
  • Learning:C++, PHP, JavaScript, Delphi/Object Pascal

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

I need the components, styled, like on my screen, so I dont have a lot of time to search each range and styles, as for me I think that it is a plugin, but I don't know which the same, maybe it's jquery ui, maybe something else, if you know what this is exactly, pls. let me know.

Attached Thumbnails

  • range.PNG

  • 0

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download