Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Aug
    KodeKool

When faced with a wall of errors and no hope to fix them, remember the following "Programs always do what you tell them to, and seldom what you want them to, but eventually you'll run out of things that can go wrong and it'll just work. and that's the secret to good programming."

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      11 Aug
    Error

Should I be practicing programming every day? I feel if I don't, I'll get instantly rusty or something.

Show comments (4)
View All Updates

Developed by Kemal Taskin
Photo
- - - - -

USB HID Device

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PGP_Protector

PGP_Protector

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:07 PM

I'm trying to communicate with a Cyborg Command Unit via the USB/HID Interface.

N[ATTACH]4295[/ATTACH]

(Code attached)

Now I can communicate with Almost All the Function Keys but Key 21, though pressing it does trigger the read events :confused: but returns no valid data.

Also when I change the mode selector switch from Mode 1(green) to any other mode, the only functions I can now watch are the X/Y Return values of the joystick. Though when returning the mode selector back to Mode 1(green) I'm once again able to capture all keys (but button 21)

I've tried contacting tech support with Madcatz / Saitek, but no response from them yet.

Attached Files

#2 PGP_Protector

PGP_Protector

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

Also the reason I'm not using the Gaming interface that just emulates keyboard presses as this will be used in a custom hardware project and we don't want keyboard presses to trigger hardware events.