Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Gaming Company

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DeniDov

DeniDov

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:33 PM

Hello All,

Hello, I am DeniDov I am wanting to start up a gaming company that will develop and create games. I already have some staff behind me.. I can buy a domain and web-hosting for the website and can provide everything else. I am very dedicated to this project and just looking for some more people like: Developers, Advertisers, Community Managers, and things of the such. I have some staff behind me. I know some very stable programming languages, I am also good with graphics so I basically got everything handle except for as listed above. I am looking for dedicated people to stick behind me through this. By the way, I am VERY sorry if this is the wrong section. Please, forgive me. I am new to this forum.

Kind Regards,
DeniDov

#2 WingedPanther73

WingedPanther73

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 17757 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Lisp, Fortran, Haskell, Others

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:29 AM

What type of gaming are you planning on? Creating web-games in Flash is very different from creating the next, great replacement for WoW?

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

#3 DeniDov

DeniDov

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:41 AM

What type of gaming are you planning on? Creating web-games in Flash is very different from creating the next, great replacement for WoW?

Of course games in the browser which are either powered by Java or Flash are different. We are wanting to make a 3D MMORPG, we have worked out some details on it but nothing much still writing the story line and things and drawing the monsters.

#4 GramCracker

GramCracker

CC Newcomer

• Just Joined
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:01 PM

Of course games in the browser which are either powered by Java or Flash are different. We are wanting to make a 3D MMORPG, we have worked out some details on it but nothing much still writing the story line and things and drawing the monsters.

Not 100% true,Look at Jagex...almost all of theyre mmorpg's can be played on a browser and theyre biggest one Runescape is 3D and has atleast 200K players always on.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download