First and foremost, welcome to the CODECALL Android Development Forum. This is a community for collaboration between all devs, regardless of team. That said, I’d like to lay down some “ground rules”
Teams: While there are many Android development teams out there, here, there are no teams, only developers. That said, do not use this forum as a place to release your teams work. Any thread releasing a ROM, kernel, theme, etc… for a large group of non-developers to download will be removed.
You may, however, post uncompleted work with the intention of having others in this community test it. In order for us to help each other, we need to be able to test.
- Do not promote / recruit for your team on these forums.
- Have honor, do not use these forums just to kang other people’s works. We are here to work together, and work hard, and many of these people have put hours into their work. If you are caught stealing other people’s works, you will be temporarily banned. Multiple issues will lead to a permanent ban.
- That being said, if you work on something with someone else, give them credit in the final version.
- No personal attacks, flaming / abuse , or trolling will be tolerated.
- Don't spam. It will be removed.
- Just stick by standard forum guidelines, and you can't go wrong
Edited by Roger, 14 February 2012 - 03:02 PM.