Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

What is the cheapest keylogger out there for a Mac?

mac

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 blaney

blaney

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

I need a simple keylogger that will secretly save what my kids e-mail passwords are but the ones i found are either too complicated and expensive or the cheap ones are not made for Mac. Some Internet buddies recommended some like mac keylogger but i think it seems too expensive for me.
Thank you

Edited by blaney, 25 November 2011 - 12:51 AM.

#2 WingedPanther73

WingedPanther73

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 17757 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Lisp, Fortran, Haskell, Others

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:19 PM

Why do you want one? Generally, I have a hard time seeing the legitimate uses of these things.

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

#3 Alexander

Alexander

YOL9

• 3963 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PHP, Assembly

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

I personally like the one called "Parenting."

All new problems require investigation, and so if errors are problems, try to learn as much as you can and report back.

#4 blaney

blaney

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:44 PM

Why do you want one?

Just for my kids...

#5 blaney

blaney

CC Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

Thank you for your informative stuff:)

#6 bbqroast

bbqroast

Codecall Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:29 AM

So you want to snoop on your kids emails, that's a bit low... Have you tried "asking" them or "educating" them about the internet??
Please, write clearly with proper structure. Double spacing makes the text feel un-jointed, Capitalizing Every Word Means People Stop Before Every Word Sub-Consciously Which Is A Pain In The Backside, and use code tags! (The right most styling box).

#7 WingedPanther73

WingedPanther73

A spammer's worst nightmare

• 17757 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PL/SQL, Delphi/Object Pascal, Pascal, Transact-SQL, Others
  • Learning:Java, C#, PHP, JavaScript, Lisp, Fortran, Haskell, Others

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:17 PM

I've always been a fan of "kids can only use a computer under supervision". Don't give them the logins to the computer. Sort of draconian, I know. Then again, I don't have children yet.

Programming is a branch of mathematics.
My CodeCall Blog | My Personal Blog

My MineCraft server site: http://banishedwings.enjin.com/

#8 aresius

aresius

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:08 AM

if you are not on a laptop there are a lot of hardware keylogger ( usb interface) which are fully mac compatible.

just google "usb keylogger" and you'll find many of them.

#9 bbqroast

bbqroast

Codecall Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:47 PM

Not to pry but how old are your kids?
If they are under 10 (or just immature) then maybe you should 'ban' them from having their own emails and ask them to use your own for registering accounts (really no kids under 10 would use emails to communicate... Facebook maybe but not email).
Please, write clearly with proper structure. Double spacing makes the text feel un-jointed, Capitalizing Every Word Means People Stop Before Every Word Sub-Consciously Which Is A Pain In The Backside, and use code tags! (The right most styling box).

#10 brutoey

brutoey

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

if you want to get a spy software I just recommend you the remote pc spy and the family keylogger, you could solve all of your terrible problem, hope this could help you!

#11 allencently

allencently

CC Lurker

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

I need a simple keylogger that will secretly save what my kids e-mail passwords are but the ones i found are either too complicated and expensive or the cheap ones are not made for Mac. Some Internet buddies recommended some like mac keylogger but i think it seems too expensive for me.
Thank you

Don't like keylogger for windows, there are few Keyloggers for Mac free. I used anykeylogger for mac half a year, It records everything happend in my Mac, but there are too little class I think. I should search keyword I cared to find out my cared information. Oh, It's very cheap, just above $20, so It's valueble to buy. What's more, you can have a free trial for several days.

Edited by allencently, 13 February 2014 - 02:21 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mac

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download