Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Username change???

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 ///ViNcE

///ViNcE

CC Newcomer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

I don't know the mods John & Roger got my message but I'm requesting the chance to change my username if that's possible. I don't got any messages in my out box which is te reason of why I am also asking through here.

#2 Alexander

Alexander

YOL9

• 3963 posts
  • Programming Language:C, C++, PHP, Assembly

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:47 PM

Hello xsVsx, and welcome to our forums.

The outbox by default does not save sent messages, and can be turned on with a setting so it likely has sent. The support forum is the appropriate place to ask for any such requests, as one staff or the other may be away or not answer to private messages. All staff can see the messages in the support forum however.

Feel free to keep this thread open and wait for an administrator's reply on the matter if they had not already in private message, and do not hesitate to ask any further questions.

Alexander.

All new problems require investigation, and so if errors are problems, try to learn as much as you can and report back.

#3 Roger

Roger

Skadoosh!

• Administrator
  • 1222 posts
  • Programming Language:C, PHP
  • Learning:Others

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:27 AM

Done. xsVsx is now ///ViNcE. Enjoy

New around here? Click here to register and start participating in under a minute?

Or do a quick search and you may find the answer you're looking for.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download