Check out our Community Blogs

Register and join over 40,000 other developers!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Arcade Machine eCommerce Web-site For Sale

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Zethix

Zethix

CC Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:19 PM

Hi. I have a starter e-commerce site up for sale.

SITE NAME: Arcade Machines To Buy
SITE URL: Buy Arcade Machines

The website advertises eBay auction listings via eBay's affiliate program (the eBay Partner Network) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any sales the website sends to eBay. The listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on auto-pilot.

The website uses a modified version of the free open-source McJiffy EPN ecommerce website script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The website owner can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the homepage to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin backend is fairly simple, and largely just involves modifying a text file.

Instructions are included for setting up and customizing the site, along with all the other information the website owner will need to know.

I've done some basic promotion with this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It does not yet have Google Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic eventually, though.

Bear in mind with this website that you will require an eBay Partner Network account ( https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/ ) and also an eBay Developer account ( https://developer.ebay.com/ ).

PRICE: $20

Payment accepted via Paypal.

To buy the site, go to the site and use the website's contact form to message me about purchasing it. The website's contact page is also listed below.

If you would like to verify that I am the owner of the website, then use the site's contact form to contact me and I will send a reply to verify ownership.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be transferred to the buyer's Godaddy account free of charge.

Installation of the site is simple enough, however I can setup the site for the buyer if needed. The buyer will need their own Linux or Unix based web host account, which should support general features such as htaccess and cURL.

Recommended from our users: Dynamic Network Monitoring from WhatsUp Gold from IPSwitch. Free Download